Inauguration of Impact Hub Ticino
On September 25, 2021 at 16.30, in the gardens of Villa Gujoni in Via Ciseri 3 in Lugano, the inauguration event of Impact Hub Ticino (IHT) will take place.
The event will include a stimulating panel discussion on “Impact Capital and Collective Intelligence: how to build a network to support sustainable entrepreneurship in Ticino? ” with the participation of Agostino Ferrazzini (CEO Società di Navigazione del Lago di Lugano), Christian Vitta (State Councillor and Director of the Department of Finance and Economy of the Canton Ticino), Corina Albertini (Senior Strategic Advisor, Cenpro), Patrick Elmer (Founder and CEO of iGravity) and Tiziano Luccarelli (Co-founder of Impact Hub Ticino and Kickstart contributor). This will be followed by our “Impact Safari”, a participatory presentation of the activities and projects of the community of Impact Hub Ticino, accompanied by a DJ Set with Erika Fatna (ZH) and DJ LeMox (TI), zero kilometer gastronomy and exchange opportunities under the stars.
What is Impact Hub Ticino? Impact Hub Ticino is a nonprofit association, part of a global network of over 110 Impact Hubs, 17,000 members in 55 countries that brings together people and organizations to support and develop positive and sustainable economic change in the area. In 2019 alone, the Impact Hub network generated 5,000 new jobs, 1,400 startups and projects prioritized on “Impact.”
IHT consists of two elements. The first is the physical coworking space in the historic villa in Via Ciseri 3, open to entrepreneurs, freelancers, startups, students, companies. It is the physical place where sustainable entrepreneurial projects are developed, networking, synergies are formed and skills and experiences are exchanged. The second is the program of projects and events, actively promoted on the territory and directly managed by IHT in synergy with the other 5 Swiss Impact Hubs, with the global network and with the network in Ticino, which aim to strengthen awareness on issues related to sustainability, the Sustainable Development Goals and positive social entrepreneurship.
“We have been active on the territory since 2019, and in January 2021 we were finally able to realize our dream of having a physical location,” says Tommaso Tabet, President of Impact Hub Ticino. “Although the pandemic has not made things easy for us, we are happy to finally be able to publicly tell about the results achieved so far, the projects underway and those for the future.”
A future certainly exciting and full of news. We look forward to seeing you on September 25!
- 16:30 Welcome
- 17:00 Roundtable: Impact Capital and Collective Intelligence: how to build a network to support sustainable entrepreneurship in Ticino? with
- Agostino Ferrazzini, CEO of Società di Navigazione del Lago di Lugano
- Christian Vitta, State Councillor and Director of the Department of Finance and Economy of the Canton of Ticino
- Corina Albertini, Senior Strategic Advisor, cenpro
- Patrick Elmer, Founder and CEO of iGravity
- Tiziano Luccarelli, Co-founder of Impact Hub Ticino and Kickstart collaborator
- 18:00 Impact Safari: a tour of our hub to discover interesting projects of social and sustainable entrepreneurship of the community of Impact Hub Ticino. During the event the artist Han Session will create a mural artwork thanks to the collective intelligence of all participants.
- 20:00 Dj Set byErika Fatna (ZH) and dj LeMox (TI), zero kilometer gastronomy and networking party.
To ensure compliance with anti-Covid regulations we kindly ask you to register for the Roundtable and/or Impact Safari by September 19 indicating your arrival time in the registration process. No registration deadline for the Networking Party. Entrance reserved to participants with Covid Pass.
For more information ticino (at) impacthub (dot) net
Association Impact Hub Ticino
Via Ciseri 3, 6900 Lugano
T. 091 921 04 64
E. ticino (at) impacthub (dot) net